09 October 2020
Mid Ulster District Council have commissioned consultants Workspace Enterprises Ltd to deliver the Mid Ulster Gearing for Growth Programme. The programme is designed to provide expert support to Mid Ulster’s micro and small businesses to build their capacity, resilience and growth potential.
The project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-20) Programme and Mid Ulster District Council.
Free one-to-one mentoring is available in the following key business areas:
• Business Planning • Routes to Exporting
• Effective Pricing • Accessing Finance
• Marketing/Selling • Financial Management
• Social Media • Innovation
• Customer Care • Legislation/Industry Standards
• Recruitment/Human Resources
To be eligible to apply businesses must:
1. Be located in the Mid Ulster District Council area.
2. Be micro or small business (employ less than 50).
3. Be actively trading for 6 months.
4. Not be eligible to receive similar support elsewhere.
For more information on the Programme and to obtain an application form contact Patricia Elliott at Workspace Enterprise on 028 7962 8113 or email: email@example.com